Joe FitzPatrick MSP – Dundee City West constituency
37 Dock Street, Dundee, DD1 3DR
(Please note that this office is currently closed to the public due to Covid-19 restrictions, but staff are working from home and continuing to offer advice and assistance. Please get in touch by email, phone, or using the contact form below. Thank you).
- Increased Support for ChildmindersPayments will support business sustainability. Grants of £750 are being paid to all registered childminders in Scotland in order to secure the sustainability of their businesses. Funding of more than £3.2 million has been made available to ensure that all childminders registered with the Care Inspectorate will receive the flat-rate […]
- Young People Helped with Costs of New Job695 helped in first four months of new scheme The Scottish Government has paid out more than £190,000 to eligible young people to help with the costs of starting a new job. A total of 695 successful applications were made for the new Job Start Payment from its launch on […]
- Non-domestic Rates Relief ExtendedExtra money for mental health, education and tackling poverty. Retail, hospitality, leisure and aviation businesses will pay no rates during 2021-22 under proposals outlined today. It is one of a series of measures proposed by Finance Secretary Kate Forbes following confirmation of a further £1.1 billion of consequential funding arising […]
- More Business Support Now Live£60 million for newly self-employed, close contact businesses and driving instructors. Two funds to support people whose livelihoods have been affected by the pandemic are now open to applications Grants will be available for mobile and home-based close contact service businesses – such as make-up artists and hairdressers – as […]
- Dundee Benefits from £100 COVID Winter Payments£542,200 PAID TO FAMILIES IN DUNDEE CITY FROM SCOTTISH WINTER HARDSHIP FUND 5,422 FAMILIES RECEIVE £100 WINTER PAYMENT 5,422 families in Dundee City have received a £100 COVID winter hardship payment to support them through one of the most difficult winters in living memory. New figures show that the SNP […]